Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you work in a transparent and open environment where everyone can make a difference and be heard?
Then you should join our team - as a B2B Sales Representative!
About Green Cell, in a few words:
We are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Our philosophy is to enable users to operate computers, smartphones, cars, and other electronics without any interference. We are a Polish brand with its R&D laboratory in Krakow, where our engineers focus on new ways of delivering fresh energy all over the world. We also value simplicity, trust, and teamwork; you won’t find the usual structures here.
About this job:
As a member of our B2B Sales team, your primary goal is to win new customers and to ensure that they over-achieve their desired outcomes with our offer. You will work closely with prospective and existing customers in French speaking countries, building relationships, promoting brands, solving problems, and identifying new business opportunities. You will also have a chance to work with more than 25 high-performing specialists from different sales sectors, whereas the team you will join, consist of 3 representatives with the Area Sales Manager in lead. Don’t worry - you will have dedicated time for learning and professional development in an environment that enables you to grow while making an impact.
What you'll do:
- Drive the success of our B2B offering by leveraging previous experience of the sale
- Apply professional sales methodology (e.g. Lean, Inbound or Strategic Selling) to convert leads into new customers
- Identify and proactively drive new revenue opportunities with our existing clients by up- and cross-selling additional products, new assortment or by expanding portfolio
- Engage as a trusted advisor to our prospects and existing customers with a deep understanding of our products
- Run tailored demos to prospects or new clients, by addressing their specific challenges and confirming that they will achieve their desired outcomes
- Maintain a laser focus on customer value so that customers become long-term partners and our asset
- Actively contribute towards our open and team-focused culture that promotes knowledge exchange and helps our teams to grow
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of French language at B2 / C1 level
- Polish language is mandatory
- Perfect organization of work and timeliness, attention to details
- At least elementary knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Experience in software (CRM, ERM, Excel)
- Driving license. B
What you get?
- The thrill of acquiring new partnerships on international level
- Joining an experienced and open minded team of 25+ sales representatives
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus system
- Direct participation in creating the future of the company by having a real impact on the sustainable energy world and contributing to the circular economy.
- Possibility of professional development and raising qualifications
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare, company group insurance package, multisport card and others
- Dynamic work environment – we grow around 100% per year
Sounds good? Let's talk next steps:
If you’re an experienced Sales Representative and what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t waste another minute: send us your application today!
We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experience and previous projects than a long list of competencies. Please send us your resume describing your qualifications.