Green Cell - delivering Fresh Energy every day.
As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
Through our brands, such as Green Cell, Battery Empire and RDY, we are steering the wheels of today’s electromobility revolution.
We prioritize our Customers and design our electronics as it is driven by their needs, and because of that, we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
We are looking for Electronics Engineer to join our R&D department
As a member of our Hardware team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new devices in the consumer electronics category. Working at GreenCell, you have the opportunity to work on new solutions that will soon be on the store shelves!
- Designing analog-digital circuits and simulating their work
- Development and maintenance of project documentation
- Assembly and commissioning of prototypes
- Conducting tests of electronic devices
- Preparation of reports and reports on the work carried out
- Monitoring the consumer electronics market and tracking emerging electronic solutions
- Participation in organizing and monitoring the design process
- Conducting an analysis of electronic solutions in terms of the current project
We are looking for:
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a similar position is required
- Higher technical education - Electronics, Automation, Mechatronics or related is required
- English at the level of min. B2
- Practical experience in designing electronic circuits and printed circuits is required
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer or simiar
- Profiiciency with measuring instruments
- Diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of issues in the area of EMC
What you get: