We are an electromobility company known in more than 60 countries around the world thanks to our EV solutions, laptop and smartphone batteries, power adapters, chargers and other accessories for mobile devices. We focus on the implementation of original projects, developed and designed by our in-house teams. Our dynamic development has been noticed, among others, by the Financial Times - this year Green Cell was among the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe. We are driving the revolution in electromobility through building our own Green Cell ecosystem of products delivering fresh energy to our clients.
As part of Green Cell Product Management Team, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, sales and procurement to build and deliver to market, consumer oriented products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who possess a strong business acumen with knowledge of product development and portfolio management, will have strong customer-oriented skills and even stronger desire to get results to maximize growth, profitability and return on investment for the business.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Lead product development process from idea to market launch (NPI)
- Recognize consumer needs and implement solutions in future Green Cell products
- Manage and optimize current category portfolio by preparing short-, mid- and long-term strategy in a scope of product activations, pricing, forecasting and distribution.
- Analyze sales and market data to determine current trends and future opportunities
- Activate products through relevant marketing communication and retail activities
- Actively participate in Sales & Operational Planning process
- Measure and report results of promotional activities
- Manage category P&L
We are looking for people with:
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management (Product Development in particular)
- Proven track record of successful product launches to the market
- Deep analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to show complicated data in a clear and understandable way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English (B2/C1)
- Knowledge of consumer electronics market
- Knowledge of the Electromobility and Energy Storage market would be a plus.
- Employment contract.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work.
- Support from a team full of fresh energy - nothing is impossible for us, and done is better than perfect.
- challenges, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies.
- the opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills.
- comfortable working conditions.
- private medical care, MultiSport, life insurance (co-financing).