We are an electromobility company known in more than 60 countries around the world thanks to our EV solutions, laptop and smartphone batteries, power adapters, chargers and other accessories for mobile devices. We focus on the implementation of original projects, developed and designed by our in-house teams. Our dynamic development has been noticed, among others, by the Financial Times - this year Green Cell was among the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe. We are driving the revolution in electromobility through building our own Green Cell ecosystem of products delivering fresh energy to our clients.
You will be responsible for defining, deploying and ongoing management of world- class, marketing strategy and team, focused on prospects acquisition, partner marketing, pipeline generation and acceleration to achieve company goals.
You will report into our VP of Sales & Marketing and ideally if you are a strong leader with proven field and partner marketing accomplishments, thrives on making data driven decisions and an enabler of scalable programs that generate brand awareness, new opportunities and accelerate existing pipeline.
It will be a very strong asset if you have solid understanding of energy storage market, strategic planning and integrated marketing programs execution. Excellent organizational and communication skills and the proven ability to work cross functionally is key to success in this role.
- Lead a strong marketing team responsible for developing and executing high-performing marketing strategies to ensure goal achievement across EMEA markets with potential for further geographical growth.
- Build a brand image and implement a PR strategy in the international arena including brand awareness.
- Deliver comprehensive, sustainable and effective growth marketing plans for new lead and pipeline generation, joint partner marketing and cross-sell to existing customer accounts.
- Supervise, implement and execute activities in the field of public relations, content marketing, event marketing and digital marketing.
- Implement, create and execute creative campaigns, product premieres, participate in creating a promotion calendar and effective implementation of the brand's vision and mission.
- Articulate the specific needs of the region about global campaigns, corporate communications, digital marketing, customer and product marketing needs in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Direct cooperation with sales leaders responsible for individual B2C and B2B channels - creating campaigns, supporting commercial activities.
- Analyse market trends and competition, initiate promotional activities related to product development.
- Build relationships and coordinate cooperation with foreign PR / marketing agencies and influencers.
- Manage the social media, content and PR team.
- Responsible for marketing budget and control of its execution.
- Analyse the results of the activities carried out, report KPIs, drawing conclusions and reporting the results to the Management Board.
- Cooperate with other teams involved in the implementation of marketing projects (RND, PM, IT and Graphics).
- 8+years of marketing management experience, with a minimum of 5 years in field marketing management with ability to influence and engage direct reports, indirect reports, and work collaboratively and successfully with peers and colleagues.
- Previous Marketing Manager/Director level experience required.
- Track record of success setting marketing priorities and strategy, developing integrated field and partner marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities with the ability to see the big picture.
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics and electro-mobility market is a must.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Knowledge of marketing tools (marketing automation, digital marketing, e-commerce).
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work.
- Support from a team full of fresh energy - nothing is impossible for us, and done is better than perfect.
- Challenges, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies.
- The opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Private medical care, MultiSport, life insurance (co-financing).
- flexible with contract arrangements.