We are fast growing e-commerce company with strong brand and innovative energy related consumer products. Currently we develop financial team to fuel growth through proper financial reporting. Financial function purpose is to unlock, drive and protect Enterprise Value.
You will be accounting expert within the finance department; while holding the deep tax (CIT) and accounting knowledge needed to fulfill tax and statutory reporting requirements and make sure proper safeguards of the company assets.
GL & Reporting Expert reports to the Accounting and Reporting Manager.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Prepare all statutory financial reports (including GUS, NBP, Tax Office)
- Drive month end process (from plan to closing and reporting)
- Month-end closing activities in area of General Ledger and Group Reporting
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliation
- Make sure that accounting policy, chart of accounts is in line with company needs and comply with legal requirements
- Prepare necessary financial policies and procedures to make sure that
- Co-operate with statutory auditors
- Tax reporting
What do you need to be successfull in this role?
- At least 5+ years of strong experience in tax & accounting, audit department or in SSC area (required)
- Master degree, preferable in finance area (required)
- English – fluent, at least C1
- Team leading experience will be an asset
- Experience in preparation of accounting policies and procedures
- Experience in process establishing and definition will be strong asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Detail - oriented attitude
- Result-oriented and "problem solving" mindset
What we offer:
- You can participate in creating the future of the company
- Possibility to develop in new structures and after several months leading small team
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare, company group insurance package, multisport card and others
- Dynamic work environment – we grow around 100% per year