We are fast growing e-commerce company with strong brand and innovative energy related consumer products. Currently we develop financial team to fuel growth through proper planning, controlling and treasury management. Financial function purpose is to unlock, drive and protect Enterprise Value.
You will be trusted business partner within the finance department; while holding the deep business knowledge needed to translate business inputs into the company proper financial actions in the area of financial modelling, financial liquidity planning and financial assessment of new projects.
The Business Planning Senior Specialist reports to the Business Planning and Treasury Manager.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Develop long term financial model (together with external advisors)
- Support an integrated business plan and 4 months operation plan - connect the dots enterprise-wide
- Identify risks and implement solutions to mitigate identified risks on P&L and company financial position
- Coordinate cash flow between Head Office and group companies
- Cooperate with financial institutions, investors and advisors to make sure proper debt structure and maximize enterprise value
- Use business insights to contribute and build financial scenarios
- Enable valuable investment decisions along the organization
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Master degree, preferable in finance area (required)
- At least 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, controlling or business planning teams
- English – fluent, at least C1 is a must
- Proven experience in ERP systems and excellent MS Excel skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Detail - oriented attitude
- Result-oriented and "problem solving" mindset
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
What we offer:
- You can participate in creating the future of the company
- Possibility to develop in new structures
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare, company group insurance package, multisport card and others
- Dynamic work environment – we grow around 100% per year