We are fast growing e-commerce company with strong brand and innovative energy related consumer products. Currently we develop financial team to fuel growth through proper planning, controlling and treasury management. Financial function purpose is to unlock, drive and protect Enterprise Value.
The role requires complex analysis of supply chain management related topics in order to provide management team with financial insight, transparency and business advice. The candidate must possess the ability to proactively engage internal customers at various levels of the organization, facilitate healthy channels for communications, and successfully support management team in understanding actual performance and future projections.
Financial Controller - Supply Chain reports to the Controlling Manager.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Deliver as Business Partner to Supply Chain Management Department
- Support an integrated business plan and 4 months operation plan – from SCM perspective
- Producing monthly reporting of SCM activities in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively
- Deliver best in class profitability analysis and actionable recommendations for all SCM related expenses (inbound / outbound logistics, warehousing, couriers, etc.)
- Analyzing the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and implement solutions to mitigate identified SCM risks on P&L and company financial position
- Helping to identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance
- Prepare financial scenarios for SCM new initiatives and projects
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Master degree, preferable in finance area (required)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Financial Controller (experience in Supply Chain or Logistic area will be an asset) (required)
- Proven experience in ERP systems and excellent MS Excel skills is a must
- English – fluent, at least C1 is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management in a positively assertive manner
- Team player
- Detail - oriented attitude
- Result-oriented and "problem solving" mindset
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
What we offer:
- You can participate in creating the future of the company
- Possibility to develop in new structures
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare, company group insurance package, multisport card and others
- Dynamic work environment – we grow around 100% per year